Health and social care staff are under increasing pressure to deliver outstanding care for patients, whilst often needing to balance patient risk and the risk to their own welfare.
Securecare’s Assisted Care provides that balance with specially trained personnel (Enhanced Care Officers – ECOs) available to support staff and facilitating the care delivery, particularly for patients at risk, such as with mental illness or with diminished capacity.
Our Assisted Care staff (ECO’s) have Safeguarding Level 4 and 5 training, as well as being trained in crisis prevention (CPI), meaning they are perfectly equipped to de-escalate any situation, safely restrain and manage at risks patients.
In addition, Assisted Care staff provide the flexible for clinical / healthcare staff to carry out their duties with peace of mind for their welfare – allowing them to do what they do best – provide world-class patient care.
Our Enhanced Care Officers (ESO) will:
- be available provide one to one support to service users
- support clinical staff in the most challenging of settings
- be SIA certified with a valid badge
- have completed CPI Crisis Prevention & Intervention MAPA) accredited training for de-escalation, disengagement and restraint techniques (De-escalation, Management & Intervention – DMI)
- emphasise high quality support, training and patient safety awareness